Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Free Cams Login Not Secure

I'm at a hotel right now and it looks like MFC has not did anything when it comes to providing security for their Myfreecams.com website.

I first talked about this on Twitter a few weeks ago and this is a security risk for models that do their shows using public wifi like in a hotel, coffeeshop, or hotel.

If someone had malicious intent and was stalked one of the models during their performance, they could gain the username and password of the model and monitor everything about them.

Here is a screen shot from me using Wireshark to grab my own username and password in the hotel I am currently staying in for the weekend.




If you are a model or user of MyFreecams.com, pressure the admins and owner to make this site more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

track my ip